> College of Engineering
Research projects involving undergraduates
Undergraduates in the College of Engineering routinely work on important research projects.
Following is a list of ongoing or recently completed research projects that have involved undergraduate students at MSU's College of Engineering.
- use a crash test dummy to measure forces exerted on a body swept up in an avalanche
- build a satellite to be launched with an intercontinental ballistic missile from Kazakhastan
- evaluate driver distraction during cell phone interaction with the 511 highway information system
- wound research
- other CBE projects
- bee lidar project to detect landmines
- electronic chips
- road ecology (fish culverts, collision reduction)
What questions would you like to help answer?