> College of Engineering:
Decision Support Systems
Decision Support Systems Lab
The Decision Support Systems lab supports a wide range of I&ME undergraduate and graduate courses and projects.
- Ten (10) Core 2 Duo (2.4 ghz) PCs running Windows XP
- Printers: HP4014, HP 4600 (color laser)
- Microsoft Word , Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Acess and Publisher
- AutoCad 2010 and E-Factory bundle (Cad, Plan/OPT, Flow) 14.0
- Visio Technical charting and drawing
- MathCad 14
- MATLAB 2007a
- Arena 13.0 Simulation Software
- Firefox browser, Nvu editor, etc.
- Lindo, LINGO Math Programming
- ILOG OPL Studio Mathematical programming
- Various statistical packages including SAS, Minitab, R, etc.
- Microsoft C++ Express 2010, other development tools
- STORM (operations research applications package)
- Business Plan Pro
- Jack 6.2, ERGOMGMT & Human Cad
- Telnet, FTP, other internet software
- Various other design, analysis and development tools
The lab is supervised by Dr. Mooney.