Professional Affiliations Summary
Robert C. Maher, Ph.D.
Link to professional curriculum vitae.
Link to electronic publication list .
Link to example instructional materials .
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
(IEEE) [member 1982-present]
- Publications Chair, IEEE 12th Digital Signal Processing Workshop & 4th
Signal Processing Education Workshop(2006).
- Student Branch Advisor, Montana State University (2005-2007).
- Program Committee Member, IEEE Electro-Information-Technology Conference
- Chairman, IEEE Nebraska State Section (1995-1996).
- Publications Chair, IEEE Workshop on Applications of Signal Processing to
Audio and Acoustics (1995).
- Senior Member (1994)
- Student Branch Advisor, University of Nebraska (1990-1995).
Audio Engineering Society (AES) [member 1989-present]
- AES Fellowship Award (2008)
- Papers Co-Chair, Audio Engineering Society 125th Convention, San Francisco
- Associate Technical Editor, Journal of the Audio Engineering Society (2007-present).
- Papers Co-Chair, Audio Engineering Society 121st Convention, San Francisco
- Papers Co-Chair, Audio Engineering Society 117th Convention, San Francisco
- Chairman, Audio Engineering Society Colorado Section (1998-2001).
- Review Board Member, Journal of the Audio Engineering Society (1998-present).
- Member of Technical Committee on Signal Processing, and CD project
Acoustical Society of America (ASA) [member 1985-present]
American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) [member 1993-present]
External Advisory Board, University of Nebraska Electrical Engineering
Technical presentations and session chair at various conferences and
workshops for AES,
IEEE, ASA, and WinHEC.
Academic Honor Societies: Tau Beta Pi (1983), Eta Kappa Nu (1983), Phi Kappa Phi
Sigma Xi (1995).